Sunday, March 21, 2010

handmade press team. Tina Snerling



name. Tina Snerling

location. Brisbane

handmade living role. Illustrator, designer

what I love most about handmade living. That is allows the wonderful, creative talent of our country to showcase themselves in a way that has not been seen before!

i'm loving. Beautiful fabrics, vintage French laces and gorgeous books!

i'm loathing. Ironing, broken sleep (still can’t get used to that one) and little ones that use my good fabric scissors to cut paper!

my favourite ice cream flavour. Pistachio gelati. Although I love the flavour, the fact that it is pale green in colour usually means the kids won’t go near it so I can enjoy the entire cup to myself!

contact. email

more. tinyconcept.com.au

illustration by tina snerling.

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to meet you Tina. If i had another blog it would be called "not the good scissors" as i have 4 craft loving children without good scissors licenses yet still use them!! Just keep buying more good scissors to avoid disappointment. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete