Saturday, May 8, 2010

Introductions

How is your glorious weekend going so far? I thought it was time I introduced myself officially! My name is Tina Snerling and I am over the moon excited to be working with the lovely Tania and Julie on this amazing project! As you all well know, applications for our gorgeous 'Handmade Living' book and calender have been flooding our inbox, but we still want more! I am so happy to be designing our calender and can't wait to start working with our fabulous designers (some of you have already been approved YEAH!) I am particularly after unusual creations to be featured in the calendar. If you have been thinking about applying but not sure where your creation fits, why not drop me a line to discuss the possibility of being featured in the calendar. I am currently scouring locations and searching high and low for the best props and models to make our designers products look amazing in our postcard calender. I can't wait to share this journey with you all along the way. I will keep you all updated with 'glimpses' into the making of this wonderful calendar. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to meet you Tina, i have many of your products in the arms of my children RIGHT NOW!! Love your work, even your cards are a delight & selling at Shop Handmade, love Posie

    ReplyDelete